If you have been accused of a crime in the federal justice system, you need an attorney who can help protect your rights and secure your freedom. The federal criminal justice system is entirely different in many ways from state courts. The federal system can be intimidating and overwhelming. It is important, therefore, to entrust your case to someone with the skills to challenge the federal government through hard work, research, and diligence.
Aggressive Federal Representation
The Law Offices of Carl David Ceder, PLLC, provides aggressive federal criminal defense representation in the Western, Northern, and Eastern Districts of Texas. If you have been charged with having committed a federal offense, you likely have a long road ahead. The federal government usually mounts cases extremely early, at points often shocking to defendants. The evidence often can be cumbersome and lengthy, having been the product of perhaps years of investigation from a federal agency.
The federal criminal defense attorney who you hire should be someone who knows the system, who handles evidence effectively, and has the ability to connect with both judges and jury members. The attorney who you work with should be a tireless worker who leaves no stone unturned, and no fact uninvestigated. The attorney should be one ready and willing to research any possible area of the federal sentencing guideline in an attempt to fully develop a proper strategy for a case.
The Law Offices of Carl David Ceder, PLLC can help with the following federal crimes:
- Computer or Internet Crimes, including Identify Theft, Hacking, and Child Ponography;
- Drug Crimes, including Possession, Manufacturing, Trafficking, and Importation;
- Health Care Fraud;
- Business Fraud;
- Money Laundering;
- Illegal Importing/Exporting;
- Securities Fraud, including Federal Regulations Violations involving banks and investment companies;
- White Collar Crimes, including Embezzlement
Contact Carl NOW!
The Law Offices of Carl David Ceder, PLLC, will work to ensure your rights are always protected throughout every stage of the federal criminal process. Carl will commit to evaluating every single possible angle to develop a sound strategy and defense to ensure the best possible outcome is reached for your case. To reach a hard-working, diligent, and talented Dallas Federal Criminal Defense Attorney to discuss the aspects of your specific case, call 214.702.CARL (2275) to speak to Carl to arrange for a free consultation.
FREE INITIAL CONSULTATIONS — PAYMENT PLANS ACCEPTED
Carl David Ceder is a Federal Criminal Defense Lawyer who practices all over the State of Texas, including in the Western, Northern, and Eastern Districts of Texas.
- Northern District Federal Criminal Lawyer - Dallas, Fort Worth, Abilene, Amarillo, Lubbock, San Angelo, Wichita Falls
- Eastern District Federal Criminal Lawyer - Plano, Beaumont, Lufkin, Marshall, Sherman, Texarkana, Tyler
- Western District Federal Criminal Lawyer - Austin, San Antonio, Del Rio, El Paso, Midland-Odessa, Pecos, Waco, Temple, Fort Hood