White collar crime is a relatively generic term for crimes of a non-violent nature which are motivated by personal gain of a financial nature. The term originated because of the assumption that business executives wear white shirts and ties, and the over-generalization that these types of crimes are committed by the executive-type. While there is not a specific definition to what constitutes a white-collar crime, those which are most commonly associated with the term include: fraud, tax evasion, bribery, counterfeiting, public corruption, money laundering, trade secret theft, insider trading on the stock market, embezzlement, cheating, environmental law violations, organized crime, intellectual property fraud or antitrust violations.
What Should You Do?
People accused of white collar crimes generally have never been accused of a crime before. If you have been accused of such a crime you may feel the full weight of the possible consequences bearing down on your life. It is incredibly important to contact an attorney who is experienced with handling white collar crime cases, and who will put in the requisite amount of time to review all evidence to properly evaluate the case. Carl has a passion for representing those who are mired in the criminal justice system, likely defending themselves against large corporations, as well as the government. Carl has the ability to practice in the entire Dallas Metroplex, including Dallas County, Collin County, and Tarrant County, and will work tirelessly to ensure your rights are fully protected during this difficult time. Often the evidence that will be used against you is questionable, and may not rise to the level of being able to substantiate a guilty verdict beyond a reasonable doubt. Carl will use every skill he possesses to find and exploit the weaknesses in the prosecution’s case against you, and will explore all avenues necessary to minimize or eliminate the possible penalties you could face.
Contact The Law Offices of Carl David Ceder, PLLC
The Law Offices of Carl David Ceder, PLLC, will challenge the government with a solid and aggressive defense., Carl has a strong dedication for excellence, which can often turn your defense into an exceptionally strong offense. If the situation calls for it, Carl will pursue diligent and aggressive trial preparation to fight the charge. It is important to only hire a criminal defense attorney who will take the time to review and evaluate all evidence. White Collar Crimes can include a high volume of information, so it is important to only hire an attorney who will take the time to develop a thorough and effective strategy. Carl will always give you everything possible to ensure that your rights are always protected, whatever the cost. Call The Law Offices of Carl David Ceder, PLLC, today at 214.702.CARL (2275) for further information about White Collar Crime Defense.
FREE CONSULTATIONS — PAYMENT PLANS ACCEPTED
Carl David Ceder is an experienced Dallas White Collar Criminal Defense Attorney who practices all over the Dallas Metroplex, including all of Dallas, Tarrant County, Collin County, Denton County, Rockwall County, Kaufman County, and all adjoining counties:
- Dallas White Collar Criminal Defense Attorney - Dallas, University Park, University Park, Grapevine, Garland, DeSoto, Irving, Carrollton, Addison, Duncanville, Richardson, Cedar Hill, Cockrell Hill, Coppell, Grand Prairie, Lancaster, Lewisville, Mesquite, Seagoville, Wilmer, Wylie
- Tarrant County White Collar Criminal Defense Attorney - Fort Worth, Southlake, Keller, Arlington, Bedford, Burleson, Colleyville, Crowley, Euless, Everman, Grapevine, Flower Mound, Grand Prairie, Hurst, Lakeside, Mansfield, North Richland Hills, Westlake, Saginaw, River Oaks
- Collin County White Collar Criminal Defense Attorney - McKinney, Plano, Garland, Allen, Dallas, Carrollton, Richardson, Fairview, St. Paul, Weston, Lucas, Melissa, Nevada, Westminster, Frisco, Celina, Murphy, New Hope, Prosper, Wylie
- Rockwall County White Collar Criminal Defense Attorney - Rockwall, Dallas, Fate, Heath, Mobile City, McLendon-Chisholm, Rowlett, Royse City, Wylie, Munson, Blackland
- Denton County White Collar Criminal Defense Attorney - Dallas, Denton, Flower Mound, Fort Worth, Southlake, Hebron, Argyle, Justin, Lake Dallas, Plano, Bartonville, Coppell, Northlake, Carollton, Corinth, Hebron, Highland Village, Justin, Lakewood Village, Lewisville, Northlake, Prosper, The Colony, Westlake