Texas Resisting Arrest Attorney
Resisting Arrest, Search, or Transportation is defined in the State of Texas as follows:
Section 38.03 Texas Penal Code. RESISTING ARREST, SEARCH, OR TRANSPORTATION
(a) A person commits an offense if he intentionally prevents or obstructs a person he knows is a peace officer or a person acting in a peace officer's presence and at his direction from effecting an arrest, search, or transportation of the actor or another by using force against the peace officer or another.
(b) It is no defense to prosecution under this section that the arrest or search was unlawful.
(c) Except as provided in Subsection (d), an offense under this section is a Class A misdemeanor.
(d) An offense under this section is a felony of the third degree if the actor uses a deadly weapon to resist the arrest or search.
If you are charged with Resisting Arrest, Search, or Transportation anywhere in the State of Texas, or have further questions regarding an offense of this nature, please contact The Law Offices of Carl David Ceder, PLLC at 214.702.CARL(2275) for a free consultation. Our office has worked in numerous areas throughout the State of Texas, and has the ability to serve the entire Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, including Dallas County, Collin County, Denton County, Tarrant County, Rockwall County, Plano, Allen, Richardson, Fort Worth, and all other surrounding areas. We look forward to helping you guide through the criminal justice system with compassion, professionalism, and with respect.
FREE CONSULTATIONS — ALL PAYMENT PLANS ACCEPTED
Carl David Ceder is an experienced Resisting Arrest Criminal Defense Attorney who practices all over the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, including all of Dallas County, Tarrant County, Collin County, Denton County, Rockwall County, and all adjoining counties:
- Dallas Resisting Arrest Attorney - Dallas, University Park, University Park, Grapevine, Garland, DeSoto, Irving, Carrollton, Addison, Duncanville, Richardson, Cedar Hill, Cockrell Hill, Coppell, Grand Prairie, Lancaster, Lewisville, Mesquite, Seagoville, Wilmer, Wylie
- Tarrant County Resisting Arrest Attorney - Fort Worth, Southlake, Keller, Arlington, Bedford, Burleson, Colleyville, Crowley, Euless, Everman, Grapevine, Flower Mound, Grand Prairie, Hurst, Lakeside, Mansfield, North Richland Hills, Westlake, Saginaw, River Oaks
- Collin County Resisting Arrest Attorney - McKinney, Plano, Garland, Allen, Dallas, Carrollton, Richardson, Fairview, St. Paul, Weston, Lucas, Melissa, Nevada, Westminster, Frisco, Celina, Murphy, New Hope, Prosper, Wylie
- Rockwall County Resisting Arrest Attorney - Rockwall, Dallas, Fate, Heath, Mobile City, McLendon-Chisolm, Rowlett, Royse City, Wylie, Munson, Blackland
- Denton County Resisting Arrest Attorney - Dallas, Denton, Flower Mound, Fort Worth, Southlake, Hebron, Argyle, Justin, Lake Dallas, Plano, Bartonville, Coppell, Northlake, Carollton, Corinth, Hebron, Highland Village, Justin, Lakewood Village, Lewisville, Northlake, Prosper, The Colony, Westlake