Please call The Law Offices of Carl David Ceder, PLLC at 214-702-CARL (2275) if you are in need of an Attorney Writ Bond in Dallas County or Collin County, Texas. A Lawyer Writ Bond can be filed for individuals held in Plano, Frisco, McKinney and any other Collin County Jail. A Writ Bond can also be filed in Dallas County for those held in jail in Garland, Mesquite, Addison, Highland Park, University Park, Balch Springs, Richardson, Irving, Coppell, or Desoto. Phones will be answered and/or returned as quickly as possible.
If someone at the jail informed you that you need an Attorney Writ Bond to help get released faster, please call The Law Offices of Carl David Ceder, PLLC. A Writ Bond is a "Writ of Habeas of Corpus." A "Writ of Habeas Corpus" is legal term for being released from an unlawful detention. A Writ Bond can be filed on night and/or weekends, which are times when magistrate judges sometimes do not work. Or in some cities or counties magistrates may only very few hours per day, and everyone in the jail may not get the opportunity of having a bond amount set.
When a person is arrested they must see a magistrate judge for a bond to be set. The Magistrate will review the charges, notify the defendant of their rights, and set a bail amount. Often depending on scheduling and/or holidays this can take longer than one is willing to wait. Filing an Attorney Writ Bond precludes the necessity of seeing a magistrate judge, because bond is set according to a schedule. Therefore, the process will be faciliated without having to see a magistrate judge before they are released.
A Writ Bond cannot be filed for Felonies or Class C traffic ticket offenses. It also cannot be filed for Domestic Violence cases. Writ Bonds are commonly filed in Driving While Intoxicated (DWI), Driving While License Invalid (DWLI), and Theft charges.
The process works as follows:
1) Call 214-702-CARL (2275) 24 hours a day to facilitate the process of releasing your loved one. Carl will answer and begin explaining to you what your options are. He will determine if a Writ Bond can indeed be filed in your case.
2) One must determine if a Cash Bond, a Surety Bond, or an Attorney Bond will be used. Carl can explain the pros and cons of each and help to decide which option is the best to use.
3) Carl will then meet you at the jail to start the paperwork for the jail release. He will explain the process for the jail release, and also advice for how to proceed going forward.
4) Carl will then file the paperwork for the Writ Bond. If the person is NOT in jail in McKinney, Texas, the bonding desk will fax over the paperwork for the release of the incarcerated individual. A Writ Bond cannot be filed for a person held in the Lew Sterret Jail in Dallas County. They can only be filed if the individual is located in an outside jail, such as in Balch Springs, Irving, Desoto, Mesquite, Addison, Highland Park, University Park, Balch Springs, Richardson, or Coppell.
5) Carl will communicate to call him at 214.702.CARL (2275) after the individual is released so he can help explain the process of how to effectively address the charges in court.
Call The Law Offices of Carl David Ceder, PLLC, 24 hours a day at 214.702.CARL (2275) if you have been told you are in need of a Writ Bond anywhere in Dallas County or Collin County, Texas. Carl will help explain the process and will act as quickly as possible to obtain the fastest jail release possible.
FREE CONSULTATIONS — PAYMENT PLANS ACCEPTED
Please call The Law Offices of Carl David Ceder, PLLC if you are need of an Attorney Writ Bond in Dallas County or Collin County from a jail release for those held in Garland, Mesquite, Addison, Highland Park, University Park, Balch Springs, Richardson, Irving, Coppell, Desoto, Plano, Frisco, or McKinney.
- Collin County Writ Bond Lawyer - McKinney, Plano, Garland, Allen, Dallas, Carrollton, Richardson, Fairview, St. Paul, Weston, Frisco, Nevada, Lucas, Melissa, Westminster, Celina, Murphy, New Hope, Prosper, Wylie
- Dallas County Writ Bond Lawyer - Garland, Mesquite, Addison, Highland Park, University Park, Balch Springs, Richardson, Irving, Coppell, or Desoto